Please be aware, the Skate Canada Pickering Skating Club’s refund policy is as follows:
1) Refunds are only given for medical reasons with a physician letter.
2) New skaters may use first 2 lessons as a trial period and receive a refund (minus the Skate Canada fee and classes skated) if they decide to opt out.
3) Skate Canada fee ($40) is non-refundable.
4) No refunds for illness or vacation days.
5) $35 fee for processing refunds.
6) Please allow 4 – 6 weeks to process refund.
7) We regret that we can not make up classes on alternate days.